Welcome to Quality Clinical Reagents & Trio Diagnostics Ltd.
QCR & Trio have specialised in the supply of laboratory instrumentation and consumables to the veterinary profession for more than 35 years.
We are distributors of the best selling VetScan range for in-practice biochemistry, haematology, critical-care and blood gas analysers. No matter what your workload, big or small, we have an analyser to suit your needs
With a nationwide sales force, specialist technical support, a well-equipped service department, talk to the experts if you are upgrading or setting up a practice laboratory.
There are currently no software updates available.
Abaxis Inc. acquire QCR and Trio Diagnostics Ltd.
We can now announce that Abaxis Inc., a medical products company manufacturing point-of-care instruments and consumables for the medical, research, and veterinary markets worldwide and providing reference lab services to the veterinary and research markets in the United States, have completed a stock purchase agreement to acquire 100% of QCR and Trio Diagnostics Limited. The transition closed on November 17, 2014.
Abaxis and QCR have enjoyed a long and successful business relationship for nearly two decades, and this acquisition represents a new chapter for all involved. QCR have sold the Vetscan product range, manufactured by Abaxis; since 1996, and we are delighted to become officially part of the family.
Achim Henkel, Managing Director of Abaxis Europe GmbH, commented, "After a long and successful cooperation with QCR & Trio Diagnostics as our distribution partner in the United Kingdom and Ireland, we now take direct market responsibility by closing on this acquisition. We welcome the highly motivated and experienced QCR & Trio employees as new members of the Abaxis team and we look forward to a strengthened operational structure. We believe that in a complex market environment, this acquisition allows us to communicate the superior quality and performance of Abaxis' vet products to the full benefit of our existing and future customers."
Clint Severson, president and chief executive officer of Abaxis, Inc., commented, "We are pleased to have completed this acquisition. Over the years QCR & Trio Diagnostics has been a trusted partner and it made strategic sense to integrate them directly into the Abaxis team to drive even greater efficiencies in extending our brand into the veterinary market in Europe. Our goal is to build and strengthen our presence in additional geographic markets to expand the growth potential of Abaxis into the future. Investing more in Europe, and other international markets, will be a focus going forward."
Carsten Weper will become the new Managing Director with immediate effect.
We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with our customer’s into 2015 and long into the future.
NEW SPECIAL ROTOR OFFERS . . . AVAILABLE NOW
Offer 1 - Buy a Mammalian Liver and Equine Rotor for the combined price of £25. This represents a saving of more than 20% against the normal price.
Quote Code LEQ25 when ordering to receive the discount.
Offer 2 - Buy a Prep Profile and Kidney Rotor for the combined price of £15. This represents a saving of more than 25% against the normal price.
Quote Code PKI15 when ordering to receive the discount.
Terms & Conditions:
These offers are only available through the Head Office not online.
You must use the discount code at the time of ordering. We cannot add the discount to an already received order.
Customers currently receiving either Mammalian Liver Profile or Equine Profile rotors and Prep Profile or Kidney Profile Plus rotors on standing orders are NOT eligible for the offers BUT can order more rotors using the special discount codes.
Offer available until further notice.
Quality Clinical Reagents have the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
How to run the external QC and enter data on the internet
- Samples are mailed to participants every monthly.
- The QC sample is bovine serum and must be analysed on the day of receipt. Parameters included are Biochemistry: Sodium, Potassium, T. Protein, Albumin, Bilirubin, Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Phosphorus, Glucose, ALP, ALT, and Amylase. Haematology: WBC, RBC, Hb, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT.
- VetScan users select “other” as species and use a comprehensive profile.
- Vettest users select “bovine” as species and use a GHP and Vetlyte
- Haematology QC’s should be run as a “CONTROL”
- Large analyser users run the sample for the tests listed above.
- If you have any questions contact John Daniell on Mobile:07836 786179 Fax 01536 790673 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Result Entry
- Go to www.cuesee.com and you will see the Eurotrol home page
- Click on CueSee® (previous version)
- Log in fields are at the top right of the screen. Enter your user name: normally the first 4 or 5 letters of your practice name (excluding “the”)
- Enter your password – your postcode (lower case without spaces)
- Your participant details will appear on the screen
- Click on “Results”
- Select sample – Select current month from drop down menu
- Sample received on – Select date of receipt of sample from drop down menu
- Result – From the drop down menu above RESULT select “ALL”
- Default result ID – VetScan users enter the Lot No. of the comprehensive profile used. Other instrument users enter VETQC01, where 01-12 is the month. Enter date of analysis via drop down menu, and name of person doing the test. This information will automatically be transferred to the other fields.
- Performed by – enter your name (first or last)
- Enter your test results in the result field for each test
- Check you entries
- Click on the “UPDATE” icon at the bottom of the screen
Data analysis is available on or after the date shown at the top of the results screen just above the sample received field. Log on as in steps 1 to 5 above and click on Reports.