Welcome to Quality Clinical Reagents & Trio Diagnostics Ltd.
QCR & Trio have specialised in the supply of laboratory instrumentation and consumables to the veterinary profession for more than 35 years.
We are distributors of the best selling VetScan range for in-practice biochemistry, haematology, critical-care and blood gas analysers. No matter what your workload, big or small, we have an analyser to suit your needs
With a nationwide sales force, specialist technical support, a well-equipped service department, talk to the experts if you are upgrading or setting up a practice laboratory.
There are currently no software updates available.
SUMMER Rotor Offers - Available NOW
We are pleased to announce two Special Summer Rotor Offers available now and will run until August 29 2014, giving you plenty of time to take full advantage of the savings.
Offer 1 -
Buy a Comprehensive and T4 Rotor for the combined price of £25
Quote Discount Code: FGPSUM25
Offer 2 -
Buy a Kidney Profile Plus and Mammalian Liver Profile Rotor for the combined price of just £22.
Quote Discount Code: LIVSUM22
Offer expires August 29 2014
Terms & Conditions:
These offers are only available through the Head Office not online.
You must use the discount code at the time of ordering. We cannot add the discount to an already received order.
Customers currently receiving either Comp + T4 rotors or Kidney or Mammalian Liver Rotors on standing orders are NOT eligible for the offers BUT can order more rotors using the special discount codes.
Offer expires Friday 29 August 4:30pm 2014.
Quality Clinical Reagents have the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.
SUMMER SPECIALS - AVAILABLE NOW!!
From now until the end of September you can take advantage of 3 amazing offers on the current line of Vetscan analysers. Each offer is designed to save you at least 20% (in some cases more) on the RRP of the analyser.
Can you afford not to take advantage? Arrange a no-hassle evaluation period today. Call the Head Office on 01904 488507.
Need help marketing your in-house blood analysers?
QCR and Trio can help, we can offer you literature to use in your practice which is tailored to directly suit your needs.
Take a look at an example below, if you are interested in maximising your workload then please contact the Sales and Marketing Department on 01904 488507.
How to run the external QC and enter data on the internet
- Samples are mailed to participants every monthly.
- The QC sample is bovine serum and must be analysed on the day of receipt. Parameters included are Biochemistry: Sodium, Potassium, T. Protein, Albumin, Bilirubin, Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Phosphorus, Glucose, ALP, ALT, and Amylase. Haematology: WBC, RBC, Hb, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT.
- VetScan users select “other” as species and use a comprehensive profile.
- Vettest users select “bovine” as species and use a GHP and Vetlyte
- Haematology QC’s should be run as a “CONTROL”
- Large analyser users run the sample for the tests listed above.
- If you have any questions contact John Daniell on Mobile:07836 786179 Fax 01536 790673 E-mail: email@example.com
Internet Result Entry
- Go to www.cuesee.com and you will see the Eurotrol home page
- Click on CueSee® (previous version)
- Log in fields are at the top right of the screen. Enter your user name: normally the first 4 or 5 letters of your practice name (excluding “the”)
- Enter your password – your postcode (lower case without spaces)
- Your participant details will appear on the screen
- Click on “Results”
- Select sample – Select current month from drop down menu
- Sample received on – Select date of receipt of sample from drop down menu
- Result – From the drop down menu above RESULT select “ALL”
- Default result ID – VetScan users enter the Lot No. of the comprehensive profile used. Other instrument users enter VETQC01, where 01-12 is the month. Enter date of analysis via drop down menu, and name of person doing the test. This information will automatically be transferred to the other fields.
- Performed by – enter your name (first or last)
- Enter your test results in the result field for each test
- Check you entries
- Click on the “UPDATE” icon at the bottom of the screen
Data analysis is available on or after the date shown at the top of the results screen just above the sample received field. Log on as in steps 1 to 5 above and click on Reports.