Important Company News
We can now announce that Abaxis Inc., a medical products company manufacturing point-of-care instruments and consumables for the medical, research, and veterinary markets worldwide and providing reference lab services to the veterinary and research markets in the United States, have completed a stock purchase agreement to acquire 100% of QCR and Trio Diagnostics Limited. The transition closed on November 17, 2014.
Abaxis and QCR have enjoyed a long and successful business relationship for nearly two decades, and this acquisition represents a new chapter for all involved. QCR have sold the Vetscan product range, manufactured by Abaxis; since 1996, and we are delighted to become officially part of the family.
Abaxis UK will start as a new company being responsible for all QCR and Trio business from January 1st 2015 thereon. QCR and Trio Diagnostics Ltd will continue to trade in it own name until then.
These are exciting times for our new company and we look forward to continuing a good trading relationship with all our customers in 2015 and hopefully long into the future.
There are currently no software updates available.
We have a new rotor offer running until January 30th **OFFER EXTENDED** February 26th 2015. Take advantage and grab yourself a bargain, quote GP25 when ordering to get a Comp and T4 rotor for the combined price of just £25.
This offer is only available through our head office, and the discount code must be quoted to recieve the offer. Please note this offer is not available on our online shop.
A new rotor offer will be available in March.
Customers currently receiving both Comp and T4 rotors on a standing order are not eligible for this deal, but can order additional rotors using the discount code.
Abaxis UK maintain the right to remove or amend this offer without notice.
WE ARE NOW TRADING AS ABAXIS UK LTD.
Abaxis UK Ltd is now the new company name of QCR and Trio Diagnostics as of January 2015.
This is the start of a very bright and promising future for everyone involved with Abaxis UK and we are happy that you are part of our journey.
We would like to wish all our customers a Happy 2015, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you.
How to run the external QC and enter data on the internet
- Samples are mailed to participants every monthly.
- The QC sample is bovine serum and must be analysed on the day of receipt. Parameters included are Biochemistry: Sodium, Potassium, T. Protein, Albumin, Bilirubin, Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Phosphorus, Glucose, ALP, ALT, and Amylase. Haematology: WBC, RBC, Hb, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT.
- VetScan users select “other” as species and use a comprehensive profile.
- Vettest users select “bovine” as species and use a GHP and Vetlyte
- Haematology QC’s should be run as a “CONTROL”
- Large analyser users run the sample for the tests listed above.
- If you have any questions contact John Daniell on Mobile:07836 786179 Fax 01536 790673 E-mail: email@example.com
Internet Result Entry
- Go to www.cuesee.com and you will see the Eurotrol home page
- Click on CueSee® (previous version)
- Log in fields are at the top right of the screen. Enter your user name: normally the first 4 or 5 letters of your practice name (excluding “the”)
- Enter your password – your postcode (lower case without spaces)
- Your participant details will appear on the screen
- Click on “Results”
- Select sample – Select current month from drop down menu
- Sample received on – Select date of receipt of sample from drop down menu
- Result – From the drop down menu above RESULT select “ALL”
- Default result ID – VetScan users enter the Lot No. of the comprehensive profile used. Other instrument users enter VETQC01, where 01-12 is the month. Enter date of analysis via drop down menu, and name of person doing the test. This information will automatically be transferred to the other fields.
- Performed by – enter your name (first or last)
- Enter your test results in the result field for each test
- Check you entries
- Click on the “UPDATE” icon at the bottom of the screen
Data analysis is available on or after the date shown at the top of the results screen just above the sample received field. Log on as in steps 1 to 5 above and click on Reports.